Presenting... My Christmas Tree

Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Here it is, my tree. I really love all the lights. It is quite full, heck it touched the ceiling in the house. Not hard to do, but still. I have a multitude of ornaments on there. Ranging from the ones Amelia has made in school to the ones I have received as presents, to the few snowmen I have collected over the years.



I was experimenting with flash compenstation on these photos. Actually turning down the flash exposure. I was happy with the results. The photos are a little brighter than with no flash, yet still capture the warmth of the dark room. Full flash was too bright.



One more experiment here. I was going for a silhouette of Amelia. I still need to work on this technique. There is a little shadow behind her. But I am proud of my first try.



I have to share with you. The star is actually zip tied to the tree. There wasn't enough room for my angel, so I put the star in front on the middle branch, zip tied it on, and rearranged the branches so you can't tell.

2 comments:

Casa Ottman said...

I just love the american way to decorate a x-mas tree. Lovely!!
greetings from sweden

Unknown said...

VERY cool pictures! I didn't notice Amelia's shadow until you pointed it out!

And too funny about the star.

Design Credit

 photo 8636bd79-d395-4479-9409-b5974c4db524.png

 photo KHDIGI.jpeg  photo AshleyHughes.png
Powered by Blogger.

Find Me Here

 photo Pinterest.png  photo TPT.png

Fonts

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts
Back to Top