Lasagna: GF Style

Wednesday, January 29, 2014
One of my favorite foods is lasagna. An ooey-gooey, cheesy lasagna. I recently found gluten free lasagna noodles by DeBoles. 


I use a bread pan for lanagna since there are only two of us now. I only used the noodles for two layers. The box suggests making sure the noodles are completely covered. I had three layers of meat and cheese to make sure there was plenty of liquid for the noodles. Since I love lots a cheese, I didn't mind the missing third layer of noodles. 


Here is the pan all ready to go on the oven. I baked it for an hour. It was delicious, extra cheesy perfection. 
There was enough for lunch today. It was even better the second day.

Add this to the list of GF foods that taste just the same. Score!!



0 comments:

Design Credit

 photo 8636bd79-d395-4479-9409-b5974c4db524.png

 photo KHDIGI.jpeg  photo AshleyHughes.png
Powered by Blogger.

Find Me Here

 photo Pinterest.png  photo TPT.png

Fonts

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts
Back to Top