1. I am a good teacher because... I love my job, I enjoy working with young children and can handle their quesitons
2. If I weren't a teacher, I would be... something that involves working with young children
3. My teaching style is... hands-on, I prefer getting the kids involved when ever I can, a little chaos is a good thing
4. My classroom is... bright, inviting, warm, and can seem chaotic, see above.
5. My lesson plans... are an overview, not intended for a sub, I plan the specifics as the day goes on
6. One of my teaching goals is... being a first grade teacher, to get all my students reading and loving books.
7. The toughest part of teaching is... getting other to realize how hard it can be sometimes
8. The thing I love most about teaching is... I love seeing a child go from non-reader to reading, it is so fun.
9. A common misconception about teaching is... that anyone can do it. Anyone can teacha child to remember that 2 + 2 = 4, but can you explain why it is always true?
10. The most important thing I've learned since I started teaching... nothing prepares you for what being in a classroom with 20+ kids all day is really like, rewarding and tiring at the same time.