New Stove

Wednesday, January 9, 2008
It is Wednesday. Blog update day, or so someone has randomly decided! lol 

I am getting a new stove installed by Michael right now. Our old oven was not cooking correctly. I made an off-handed comment about needing gas. He moved a propane tank to our house and bought a new stove today. He is almost done with the installation and conversion of the stove to propane. :) :) :) 

I haven't cooked with gas in years, but know it is so much better. Silly thing to be excited about, but I am happy about a new stove.

Oh yeah, and the thoughtful husband who bought and installed it for us! ((hug))

1 comments:

Just Me said...

That is way cool Candice! I love GAS stoves!

Design Credit

 photo 8636bd79-d395-4479-9409-b5974c4db524.png

 photo KHDIGI.jpeg  photo AshleyHughes.png
Powered by Blogger.

Find Me Here

 photo Pinterest.png  photo TPT.png

Fonts

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts
Back to Top