Summer's Here

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Finally, summer is here. I am very ready for this break. It has been a long year, personally and professionally. I am ready for the break and a chance to recharge my enthusiasm. I did get a little teary eyed as we waved goodbye to the busses. 

I have 9 weeks off.  I am going to a conference next week that I am excited about. I have some plans for the summer, but there are some unknowns about next year. Hopefully, I will have some answers by the end of tomorrow. Otherwise, there is no need to do planning this summer.

Summer Plans
1. Read (I want to read at least 10 books this summer)
2. Scrap two days a week
3. Get out the camera and try to learn some more
4. Go to Disney World for 4 days
5. Go to Chicago for 8 days
6. Visit my family in Michigan 
7. Relax!!!



0 comments:

Design Credit

 photo 8636bd79-d395-4479-9409-b5974c4db524.png

 photo KHDIGI.jpeg  photo AshleyHughes.png
Powered by Blogger.

Find Me Here

 photo Pinterest.png  photo TPT.png

Fonts

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts
Back to Top